Skip to content
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
LEAN Six Sigma – Green Belt Training
- Contents: Detailed presentation of the 6σ Philosophy, its Statistical background, application model DMAIC. Description of the role of the Green Belt (project manager) during the implementation of each phase (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) of an improvement project. Case studies from different industries. Coaching and support in the implementation of the 6σ tools in real functional projects of the participants. Prerequisite the Yellow Belt.
- Duration (hours): 64 (theoretical education for certification), 96 (experiential training with application in improvement projects).
- Aimed at: Professionals and business executives of middle, senior and top rank, production or services staff (Foremen, Heads of production, maintenance, production managers & engineers, logistics and quality assurance, Technical Managers, and Directors).
- Cost: The detailed contents of the training program and its prices are adjusted to the needs of each company by common agreement. Included is certificate of attendance.
- Accreditation: Optional evaluation and accreditation either by Changeland or by an external body.