Contents: Includes the following activities:
- Defining the Strategic Improvement Objectives.
- Identification and Evaluation of possible improvement projects based on the impact on BSE
- Project prioritization and evaluation based on the 6σ criteria (“is it a 6s project?”).
- Development of 6σ Project Charters (definition of goals, group, schedule).
- Identification of project risks (possible causes of failure), and the corresponding preventive actions to reduce these risks.
Duration (hours): 16-24
Aimed at: the leadership team and selected executives.
Required preparation: for the proper use of time, 1-2 days of preparation are required (data collection, program organization, identification of participants, roles and responsibilities, etc.).
Cost: The detailed content, program & prices are adapted to the needs of each company by mutual agreement. Certificate of attendance included.